The fear of death haunts many people in many different forms. The fear of death, however, can be greatly attributed to religion. For example, the "uncivilized" heathen will fear death less than the religious fellow. For hundreds of you sands of years, man has been asking the unanswerable questions of: where am I from and where am I going to?
The intelligent "wizard" back in dark ages would answer those unknowable questions for a price. For, this is how the fear of death basically came around.
"Come inside my young one, I'll give youtube answers to where you'll end up after you die. For a price, I could potentially get you a free ride into heaven instead of facing damnation for eternity."
The average man would be terrified of a hellish eternity and would lose his ability to be rational. He'd also begin to lose interest in life and would stop being happy. The "wizard" would have gifts showered upon him while everyone else lived in fear of dying.
Even though there's only 30,000 religions in the world, it's surprising someone was able to decide which religion to join. (It's almost as if someone brainwashed them) the religious head may not be able to guarantee a safe passage into heaven, however, he can lower your chances to spend eternity in hell. Who wouldn't chose to spend a little money and time in return for a lower chance in hell?
In fact though, no one actually knows if hell or heaven exists; that leaves a large amount of error in the human brain to make things up. The fear of death is thankfully not as common as it used to be because men of science are turning the spotlight to truth instead of fairy tails. With the aid of geometry, biology, astronomy, and other sciences, people seem to be casting their fairy tails away.
The fear of death is worthless because death is inevitable. There's absolutely nothing you can do except to accept the thought of death. Quite frankly, accepting it releases a lot of pent of emotions that would have never been released before.
Once I became an atheist, things seemed to be depressing for a short while! However, after extensive thought, I one day became liberated! After a few months of thought, I truly came to love everything about this earth. It's strange. It's illogical. But it's true.
The only real sign of fear of death is constantly thinking about it. If you do become an atheist, this thought will float around in your brain for months but you'll feel a lot better when you finally accept it. I can't explain the feeling, it was wonderful! I had never once felt so relieved until I accepted death and tossed away all of my religious beliefs!
With that, the "Defeating the Six Major Fears of Man," series will be coming to an end. I want you to remember this, life is limited. Decide how you want to live your limited life and stop fearing everything! If you truly want to feel free, cast all of your fear away!
No comments:
Post a Comment