In my previous post we had concluded that a fetus is a human, now we must conclude if a female has the right to abort this fetus. Emotions will be at their peak right about here, mostly by females of course. A lot of males will ignore abortion, they'll say it is not their choice, it is the females. This simply is not true; I could not stand by while millions of people were killed all around me so why could I stand by and watch as millions upon millions of children are slain by their mothers? I simply couldn't, I would be morally wrong.
Now, we'll cover a few arguments here; for one, should a rape victim have the right to kill the fetus? Point number two would be the statement; it's my body so I may do what I want with it. Each of these arguments have flaws in them, no one seems to understand that.
Should a rape victim have the right to abort the fetus? One may think this is a valid argument, however it is not. Why should we give a child a death sentence because of the act of the father? We live in a society where it is morally correct to send the rapist to jail for a limited amount of time, however it's also morally correct to slaughter the innocent child off. This is simply what sort of society we live in, it's not fair toward the child. After all, the child is not the rapist, it's a separate human being, and is separate from all crimes done to the women.
I'm aware that the women may face emotional issues; however, that wouldn't be enough justification to allow a female to kill off the child. This brings us to the second reason, it's my body thus I may do what I like to with it. This just is not true, the fetus in itself has individual life. If we were to use this premise would it not be the same as not feeding your children, after all, it's your food that you've paid for with your own money.
The hypocrisy from the pro-choicer's astonishes me; on one hand they argue that it's fine to kill a child off because it's their body, on the other hand they condemn people who smoke while pregnant. This is ridiculous in itself, if you're willing to kill a child why cant you harm it? Harming it is a lot better than killing it in my respectful opinion. Think about the moral grounds used in both of these arguments; you mentally harmed me thus you should die or you're in my body thus I have the right to end your life. You'll understand how flawed these arguments are, after-all they have no right to stop the murder of anyone who mentally harms someone else or someone who wont feed their children. Can you condone this behavior and sleep soundly?
No comments:
Post a Comment