In my search of wonders, I stumbled across the book, "How to Win Friends and influence People," by Dale Carnegie. This book changed my life and I highly recommend it for anyone looking to improve their ability to control others.
I began my search to fix my awkwardness but ended up stumbling across gold. The techniques in the book are quite amazing; they don't always need to be used for good if you get my drift.
Do you constantly piss people off? If so, I will share a technique to get them to forgive you quickly and actually try to defend you. This technique is actually quite an remarkable thing but so simple.
Condemn Yourself
That's it, all you need to do is condemn yourself when you do wrong or piss someone off. Just think about it, what would stop someone from condemning you to defending you?
I didn't believe that it worked until the very first time I used it. I had angered my mother purposely and decided to condemn myself there after. Her anger dissipated as I continued the onslaught on myself.
Keep in mind that it won't work day after day, week after week. You must only use it during the most important times when there's no way for you to defend your actions.
I highly recommend reading, "How to Win Friends and Influence People," by Dale Carnegie. If you have anxiety, study it. Become the book. I read it over 30 times before it finally stuck to me but now my social anxiety is gone. I make no money by promoting this book but I do however get a sense of happiness knowing that it cured someone else's insecurities.
No comments:
Post a Comment