You know, the sequester was such a big deal, yet this is all it did. My god, it's appalling how much the federal government spends. It's more than appalling, it's so atrocious that it makes me want to vomit in my mouth. It's pretty damn fucking obvious that we can't spend more, but people don't care.
God forbid if you cut any welfare, social security, or Medicare funding, god forbid that! I mean, we clearly can continue to spend outrageous amounts of money on garbage! It's funny that the vast majority of our debt is from the handout programs they like to do.
I'm sick of this banana republic. I'm absolutely sick of it. I hope you're beginning to open your eyes and realize what the "Democratic Party" is doing to America.. And by hope I really, really hope so. This has gotten to an unprecedented level and it seems as if it's going to be ever increasing.
Congratulations though, you've chained the next three generations down finically. I hope your kids, their kids, and their kids kid thank you for this. But, it's not to late yet, stop having the entitlement mindset. If we turn the boat around soon, we may just avoid the iceberg. Or, we can all sink to the bottom of the ocean just like the titanic. At least we will sink together, not.

No comments:
Post a Comment